Friday, June 20, 2008

i miss my little man!


this is the little guy (the duke man) i worked with at head start last year. what i wouldn't give for another moment of snuggling with him, or having him get his snack all over me & down my shirt. or to hear his "singing" and other noises...to tickle him as he looks at me with his "i'm waiting for you to tickle me" look. oh how i love him!
((lyn, you are truly blessed to have this wonderful little man...thanks for sharing him with us at head start! much love to your family))

1 comment:

The Nichols Family said...

We miss you too. I know what you mean about Duke. He is so irresistable. The people here just can't get over how ADORABLE he is. He is so special and I am very blessed with him. We were very blessed to get to know you and have you work with him. I feel that you have played a big part in his progress. If I had the money I would hire you to be my nanny. I am pregnant. Due feb 13th. I had an ultrasound today and everything looks good. They were even surprised to see a heartbeat already. I am taking it as a sign from God. We are very excited. Miss you. Hope your new adventure continues to bring you much joy and good memories. God Bless.